This position will liaise with project leaders ensuring proper performance of project controlling activities for a group of projects.
The project controlling will be also managing project related activities with customers and vendors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Provide support to Project Managers in the financial aspects of the project management (ie. revenue recognition, invoicing, cash, change orders, etc).
Prepare functional reporting of project status, budgets, forecasts, KPI’s and any ad-hoc analysis required.
Report and discuss external reporting with customers.
Assist in coordinating actions with finance organization related to reporting, invoicing, cash, vendors, tax and other project related activities .
Assist legal and business and contracting with contracts with customers or sites.
Maintain internal control according to the TFS Group’s financial governance processes.
Participate at process improvements.
- Business Management Degree or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Project Controlling or similar
- Fluency in English and Microsoft Office (Excel advanced) skills are mandatory
- Experience from working with integrated ERP systems highly desirable
- Experience in the life science industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical, synthesis and communication skills, especially within a highly international environment
- Proactive, problem solver and has a strong sense of team work, being flexible to quick changes and proven skills in working independently Result-orientation, ability to work under pressure and capacity to prioritize properly the workload
- Knowledge in AX Dynamics environment will be valuable