The Site Coordinator is part of the Site Coordinators Unit within TFS People Organization and will work operationally as a member of the Study Team at the investigational site.
The Site Coordinator works to facilitate the Principal Investigator (PI) job, contribute to the quality in the study, give appropriate support to reach the milestones, pro-active recruit new patients and reduce data-entry times.
Work is conducted according to company policies, SOPs and regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Data Entry
- Queries resolution
- Assist with SAE notification
- Help investigator with patient recruitment
- Facilitate Ethics Committee submissions
- Attend Monitoring visits
- Investigator File updating
- Patient visits schedule
- Study Drug Accountability and Dispensing logs
- Sample shipment
- Patients expenses payment
- Assist in investigators meetings or training when required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science
- Previous experience on clinical research
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities, with ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Good oral, written and communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to travel
- PART-TIME POSITION: 15 HOURS/WEEK