IT support technician
Are you a person who enjoys working with problem solving and with providing IT support and support to end users? Are you a service minded and structured person with great pedagogic skills?
Then you may be the person we are looking for!
TFS International is the largest global independent clinical Contract Research Organization (CRO). Founded in 1996 in Sweden, TFS currently operates in over 20 countries throughout Europe, USA, Canada and Japan and employs more than 700 professionals. TFS core therapeutic areas of expertise are Oncology, Immunology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, CNS, Cardiology and Endocrinology. Through two business areas, TFS DevelopTM and TFS PeopleTM, TFS provides services worldwide as end-to-end solutions or tactical functional services. Detailed information about TFS, its business offerings, global locations and recent press releases can be obtained through www.tfscro.com
In the role of support technicians, you are part of TFS global IT team, working with providing user support and managing IT systems.
Your main responsibilities include end user support for Windows 7, Office 2010, Office 365 and Phones (iphone and android). You will also function as system administration for the following systems: Windows Server 2008-2012, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft System Center (configuration manager), Microsoft Azure, VMWare vSphere, Network and firewall (Cisco) and Scripting languages – visual basic, powershell
We are looking for candidates with the following background/experience:
- High school or YH education in IT.
- 1-2 years of user support experience from a similar role.
- Experience of user support for Windows 10, Windows 7,Office 2016, Office 2010, and Office 365.
- Experience of the following systems: Windows Server 2008-2012; Microsoft Active Directory; Office 365; Microsoft Azure; VMWare vSphere; Network and firewalls; Sharepoint online as well as the following scripting languages: visual basic, powershell.
- We regard it as a merit if you also have experience with support and / or system administration of Microsoft Dynamics
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
As a person, you are pedagogic and service minded and with good technical skills. You have great problem solving skills and you are used to seeking information, working independently and organizing your work. You are prestigious and you handle all problems, high and low, in the same committed way.
For more information about the postion, contact the recruitment specialist Maja Lindeblad at 072-156 1302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.